Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to patent a product idea good an inspiration you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas for inventions are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a complete collection of products and not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they do a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and InventHelp News aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.